- All items are packed with care and may take extra time to properly prepare. Every item is thoughtfully packaged to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
- Free domestic ground shipping is offered on all products.
- All items are insured for full value.
- Expedited shipping is available upon request. Additional fees will apply.
- Items cannot ship to a P.O. Box, FPO or APO address.
- All items over $100 may require a signature. Any refused package will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Email email@example.com for international inquiries.
Buyers are responsible for reviewing descriptions and measurements before purchasing. Items described as vintage or antique may show minor signs of age and/or wear, as most of them have been pre-owned.
- Please email or phone within 3 days of delivery of the item, to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee. The return request will be acknowledged within 3 days.
- The item needs to be shipped back within 3 days of the acknowledgement. The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance. The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to the buyer. The buyer should request delivery tracking and a delivery receipt. After the shop owner verifies the returned item is as originally sent, a refund will be issued within 3 days.
DAMAGED ITEM PROCEDURE
Please do not return items damaged in shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance. Email or call with any damages. Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them. The damage will need to be photographed and emailed to us in assistance in filing an insurance claim.