A vintage French cigarette holder called "Fumoto Dali Dore Depose"This little device holds an entire cigarette. A plastic mouthpiece on a spring is attached to the perforated metal tube with a twist-off end cap. It comes with a metal bristle brush to clean the inside of the tube.
With the original box, instruction sheet, and a metal cleaning brush.
Box size: 5-1/4” x 1-1/4”
Cigarette holder: 5-1/2” x 1/2”
A (very) rough translation of the instructions:
With Fumoto, do not burn or stain your clothes, sheets, drapes, carpets, etc.
SMOKE in all tranquility in auto, motorcycle, scooter, plane, in bed, in any other place.
PREVENTS any risk of fire caused by ashes and better than any other similar item.
1. intensive aeration of smoking without difficulty and without embarrassment, quality recognized according to report established on November 2 by Mr. Delavenna bailiff of Saint-Laude.
2. Ignition direct thanks to its separate cap
3. Easy ejection of the cigarette
4. Easy cleaning of the main tube which is open from side to side
It's metal mounting on metal avoids any incident of expansion.
1. Unscrew the cap on the tube
2. Insert the cigarette and screw cap back on
3. Remove the cap and light
There you go, Fumoto ready to serve in all tranquility